AutoCAD SpecialistLOCATION: Cary, NC
JOB TYPE: Full-time
OPENING DATE: 2016/11/17
CLOSING DATE: 2017/02/01
JOB TITLE: AutoCAD Specialist
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
LOCATION: South Atlantic Division - Cary, NC
REPORTS TO: Facilities Director
NOTICE NUMBER: ACAD-STE1116
OPENING DATE: November 16, 2016
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Creates CAD drawings for use in the development design process for IMPACT remodels, NTI construction, and Marketing roll-out projects. Develops and coordinates the design process by providing engineering design support, obtaining input and approvals for adhering to Image, Construction, Engineering, and Marketing standards.
· Produce as-built drawings of sites by visiting each location as needed. Performs preliminary site assessment by gathering and reviewing site layouts, building elevations, floor plans, and other criteria as necessary.
· Evaluates and assists with the design of the overall site layout and obtains all approvals by providing site specific plans, drawings and renderings, and appropriate recommendations.
· Design equipment floor plans and gathers merchandising layout by conferring with Marketing and providing site-specific scope of work.
· Coordinates transfer of information between Circle K and architectural and engineering firms by continual communication with Construction Managers and Real Estate.
· Develops and maintains equipment and design standards manual by working with Region personnel.
· Provides guidance on projects by supporting needs of Region Facility field personnel.
· Create and maintain in-house organization of floor plans, drawings, and photographs of each site.
· Assists Construction Manager and Facilities Administrator in providing project specific equipment requirements and costs for accurate issuance of Purchase Orders
· Must be computer literate in Auto Desk AutoCAD software, Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and other software as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical design is preferred.
· Requires 2 – 3 years’ experience working in construction, marketing or service management. Retail facility design is preferred.
· Must be knowledgeable in store marketing, image and company operations.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR AND BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER OF YOUR INTENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND OBTAIN THEIR WRITTEN APPROVAL.
Send your Internal Posting Application and resume to: