Fuels Accounting AnalystLOCATION: Sanford, NC
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Fuel Accounting
OPENING DATE: 2017/01/18
CLOSING DATE: 2017/01/18
JOB TITLE: Fuels Accounting Analyst
COMPANY: Circle K Stores, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Shared Services – Fuel Accounting
FLSA STATUS: Non- Exempt (Hourly)
REPORTS TO: Fuel Accounting Manager
LOCATION: Sanford, NC
NOTICE NUMBER: FAA-MASH0117
OPENING DATE: 1/17/2017
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
The Fuel Accounting Analyst position is responsible for the auditing, payment and reconciliation of fuel suppliers and fuel carriers. This position is responsible for reconciling G/L fuels & freight payable activity monthly. The Fuel Accounting Analyst position provides back up support to other team members in the fuel accounting department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Updates and maintains data integrity within the fuel systems
· Reviews daily control reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions.
· Identifies, researches and resolves all processing errors related to areas of responsibility within the stated departmental procedures and standards
· Researches and corrects any fuels data discrepancies
· Maintains site setup including fuel suppliers, fuel carriers and product
· Reconciles all appropriate or assigned G/L accounts monthly
· Provides back up support to other team members in the Fuel Accounting department
· May be requested to prepare reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Participates in policy and procedure development
· Provides training, coverage and assistance to Fuel Accounting staff
· Associates/Bachelor Degree in business or related field and/or 1 to 3 years business experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Access
· Possess strong communication skills in working with all levels of management from different areas of the company such as Accounting, Operations and Field personnel
· Possess strong customer service, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Have the ability to multi-task
· Detail oriented with the ability to work with large amounts of detailed information
· Team player with a professional demeanor
· Prioritize responsibilities and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
Job duties may change with or without notice
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENTION TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND OBTAIN WRITTEN APPROVAL.
Send your approved internal posting form and resume to:
Fuel Accounting Manager, Shared
1801 Douglas Drive
Sanford, NC 27330