Senior EPOS TechLOCATION: Sanford, NC
OPENING DATE: 2017/01/16
CLOSING DATE: 2017/01/16
JOB TITLE Senior EPOS Tech
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
DEPARTMENT: IT-Shared Services
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Brian King
LOCATION: Sanford, NC
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS: No
NOTICE NUMBER: SET-KIN0113
OPENING DATE: January 13, 2017
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
The primary purpose of this position is to resolve problems escalated from EPOS techs. This position provides senior support, receiving tickets directly from the Help Desk. The Sr. EPOS Tech also performs ongoing root cause analysis, knowledge development and special support related to projects. The Sr. EPOS Tech interacts daily with customers, customer management, all levels of the Help Desk staff, third party vendors, and Circle K support employees and management.
· High School diploma required, AA degree or technical training in business computer systems preferred
· 3-5 years Help Desk or PC related work experience, 1-2 years’ experience in a team leaderships role
· Successfully met all EPOS Tech performance accountability objectives. Proven expertise and efficiency in support of Radiant and VeriFone POS systems. General knowledge of most Circle K business applications
· Strong understanding of store systems and operations environments
· In-depth knowledge of Help Desk Functions, process and procedures and quality of service measurement
· Excellent process flow modeling and documentation skills
· Excellent knowledge of problem tracking, ACD systems, and other Help Desk tools
· Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills, verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills, customer service and interpersonal skills, leadership skills and customer focus
· Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, and use of keyboard/computer.
· Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to significant telephone contact with employees and can be stressful.
· Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work may occasionally include long hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Receives and resolves dispatched problem tickets from EPOS Techs.
- Provides assistance to EPOS Techs via coaching
- Provides timely support to onsite technicians at store locations
- Analyzes and attempts to resolve issues without further escalation to Retail Systems
- Properly updates the corresponding problem ticket and either escalates the ticket further, or updates the resolution information and places the ticket into resolve status
- Performs root cause analysis using detailed analysis of reported, persistent problems, and work closely with Retail Systems in an attempt to eliminate problems before they occur
- Works with Retail Systems, as directed, to support related projects and activities
- Works with the Training Lead to identify, create, and test new knowledge resources with the intent to improve first call resolution at the EPOS level
- Works with the Training Lead to develop knowledge resources and support training for the Help Desk
- Provides after hours and weekend On Call support to EPOS techs and third party vendors
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BY OBTAINING THEIR SIGNATURE ON THE INTERNAL POSTING APPLICATION FORM. SEND COMPLETED FORM & RESUME TO: