Service and Maintenance TechnicianLOCATION: Raleigh, NC
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/03/28
CLOSING DATE: 1970/01/01
JOB TITLE: Service and Maintenance Technician
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Coastal Carolina - Facilities
FLSA STATUS: Non- Exempt (Hourly)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor Facilities
LOCATION: Raleigh-Durham, NC
NOTICE NUMBER: SMT-PIC328
OPENING DATE: 03/28/2017
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Maintains store operations by maintaining and repairing Convenience Store equipment; performs preventive maintenance; performs general maintenance work in stores.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Maintains equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining store equipment; and performing preventive maintenance.
· Maintains equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining gas equipment; and performing preventive maintenance.
· Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
· Maintains Facilities by performing light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and roofing.
· Ensures operation of equipment by diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment such as Food and Drink Equipment.
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
· Will be required to participate in training for existing and new equipment.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· High school diploma or GED preferred and 3-5 years’ experience in the maintenance field.
· Must have the manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, able to use hand/electric cart, able to use power and hand tools, required crouching and/or crawling, and able to use a ladder.
· Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities and ability to work independently.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and must be insurable as a driver.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions in a safe manner related to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use his/her hands in order to handle or grasp items. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with both hands and arms.
The work environment described below is an example of those an employee will experience while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks and functions of their job.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate at a normal range.
· The lighting will include natural light from the outside as well as fluorescent lighting throughout the work areas.
SEND RESUME TO: